Important information you need to know
Before you bring any weapons onto APG, you must fill out this Firearm Registration Form and send it to:
firstname.lastname@example.org for review. Once approved, you will be issued a Weapons Permit.
For a list of acceptable ID's click the link Hunting Approved ID's
Are you a mission-support contractor at APG and want to recreate on the facitliy? Please fill out this Hunting Contractor Form, including signatures from your government COR and government security POC, to receive approval for recreating on APG
ARCHERY and FIREARMS QUALIFICATIONS:
Aberdeen Area: range adjacent to Hunting Management Facility off Combat Drive WED -- 1500-1700, FRI -- 1100-1300
Edgewood Area: Skeet Range on Hoadley Road TUE -- 1530 -1730, THU -- 1530 -1730
How To Purchase an APG Hunting Permit
Please send copies of the documents listed below to: email@example.com
Hunters possessing a prior year APG hunting permit:
1. Prior year APG hunting permit
2. 2022-2023 MD Hunting License with the appropriate state and federal stamps and permits
3. Completed Hunting Contractor Request form (long-term contractors only)
4. Guests must include the name of your sponsor in your email.
Hunters who do not have a prior year APG hunting permit:
1. 2022-2023 MD Hunting License with the appropriate state and federal stamps and permits
2. Approved Weapon Permit (firearms only; links to the registration form and where to send it for review above)
3. Archery/firearms Proficiency Validation card (deer hunting only)
4. Hunter Education Safety card (any state)
5. Completed Hunting Contractor Request form (long-term contractors only)
6. Guests must include the name of your sponsor in your email.
You will receive a return email indicating that the required validations have been added to your account and a permit is available for purchase. This may take up to 3 business days.
Not familiar with iSportsman? Click the link below for the step by step process to get started.
iSportsman User Guide